Much to do about nothing
So does anybody have any ideas about why we are here? As people of the planet earth? How are we suppose to interact with each other? And to what extent? Our relationships with family, friends, strangers, co-workers, acquaintances...
It almost seems like somewhere down the line of day to day living we lost our way. The logical conclusion would be to consult the Good Book, or seek Allah or Buddha or Jesus. But all I can see around me in this world are peoples mis using and abusing their respective God.
Creating holly terror for the name of their God. Fanatics and fundamentalist gone wild. Why is it easier to condemn and destroy than to forgive and have build up?
I guess in these instances our true nature comes out. A nature born of chaos and violence. Of struggle and strife. At what point do we try and go beyond our nature and seek balance and harmony and unity?
To quote O.J. "...can't we just all get along?". The news makes me sad and the crimes being committed are escalating to be more and more heinous.
What are we suppose to do? I don't have any idea and I get sad thinking about it. I grow envious of most people going on living and doing what they do being all ambitious and motivated that I wish I could be similar.
I find my self looking to the past when I know I shouldn't be doing so. I should look to the future but then I stumble because I'm looking too far ahead. I guess I have to learn how to focus.
I'll have to let the problems of humanity be solved by the next generation. I don't have a clue and I barely know how to deal with my own issues.
So I will focus and figure out what I'm focusing on for. Sorta like when I was young. Trying to concentrate. Except how do you concentrate? concentrate on concentrating... What a weird word.
adios,
vin
It almost seems like somewhere down the line of day to day living we lost our way. The logical conclusion would be to consult the Good Book, or seek Allah or Buddha or Jesus. But all I can see around me in this world are peoples mis using and abusing their respective God.
Creating holly terror for the name of their God. Fanatics and fundamentalist gone wild. Why is it easier to condemn and destroy than to forgive and have build up?
I guess in these instances our true nature comes out. A nature born of chaos and violence. Of struggle and strife. At what point do we try and go beyond our nature and seek balance and harmony and unity?
To quote O.J. "...can't we just all get along?". The news makes me sad and the crimes being committed are escalating to be more and more heinous.
What are we suppose to do? I don't have any idea and I get sad thinking about it. I grow envious of most people going on living and doing what they do being all ambitious and motivated that I wish I could be similar.
I find my self looking to the past when I know I shouldn't be doing so. I should look to the future but then I stumble because I'm looking too far ahead. I guess I have to learn how to focus.
I'll have to let the problems of humanity be solved by the next generation. I don't have a clue and I barely know how to deal with my own issues.
So I will focus and figure out what I'm focusing on for. Sorta like when I was young. Trying to concentrate. Except how do you concentrate? concentrate on concentrating... What a weird word.
adios,
vin



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home