Saturday, March 04, 2006

Blogging for the sake of blogging.

Went to the Gugenhiem museum the other day. that was pretty neat. they had metal sculptures from this one guy and they were interesting. got kinda repetitive but they were nice. Made me think of Highschool metal shop. I wish I would've done something similiar instead of practicing my welding beads.

The museum structure is a frank lloyd wright building and that too was neat. Sad thing is it's falling down and cracking. So by 2008 repairs should be completed. Very functional and practical. The permanent displays were impressive too. You can get really close to the paintings to be able to see the aging. Those paintings must've been something else fresh from the studio.

I saw a Pollack. Very depressing and not my cup of tea. Don't think I could have one in my livingroom even if I could afford one. It'd suck the life outta me.

The evening was a good time and treat. We went with our former small goup leaders and a friend of theres from Australia. Good folks. and a fun time. Went to go get some food by central station. The burgers were huge. It was okay but of course they have to New York-a-lise it by making it... over the top. I tried eating it conventionally but then Gave up as it disentagrated in it's juices and thus I had to use a knife and fork and it ended up being meat loaf.

At least it didn't get me sick and the burger was well cooked.

adios.

vin

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home