Ode to the Washer and Dryer
Oh Washer and thoust dryer why must we do without? Tis nobler to walk around with stinky brown underwear than to continue to suffer without thee in thy's life? How mighty is thy
power that would hold sway for ones' day. Washing and drying with such ease is a yon
memory gone like a whisper's dream.
How I long for thou's tender embrace to clean at any moment in thy day. To dry and to have
dry clothes. Is there no sweeter pleasure against one's skin. To not wait for a dryer or to
suffer the unknowns of a prior washer's wear left afoul in thou's wash cylinder. Cruelest of the
cruel those who not respect your offerings.
Your hot and warm hearted heart and trembling cycles leaves me weary and longing for your
tender embrace yet again. Or more like every two weeks.
Oh man, I miss having a washer and dryer. I can not wait until I get one. I think I rather have an industrial sized front loader and dryer than a Mercedes CLS55. Just thinking about it sets my back teeth floating.
It is such a pain in the arse to do laundry. But now, I have to do laundry in the snow, rain, heat, navagating 3 flights of stairs, a sometimes covered with ice walk (you'll have to talk to the misses about that "tail") and during street construction. Yeah, i'm thankful that it's just down the block. But crap that's considering I use to have it downstairs in the next room!
On the brighter side I have many laughs at the laundry mat. I sometimes get to talk with my wife and we chuckle every now and again. I love laughing at the chuckle heads that put too much soap in the front loaders. It gets to the point were even the rinse cycle has suds remaining (alot of suds). this one guy put like a whole bottle of liquid detergent in and I swear when the load was done he had foam on the clothes.
then there was this one guy that stuffed so much clothes in the washer that nothing moved! The clothes were so stuffed in there that I think the cylinder just spun around the clothes not being able to move them. I don't even know if there was enough water in the machine to make all the clothes wet! the water was just all soaked up! so much for agitation and washing. And the look on the guys face was priceless. He was like all forlorn and pathetic. I guess I shouldn't be laughing but the common sense of it all should be like uh, two loads?... But that's me trying to be "rational" in a seemingly irrational world (as per S. Freud).
Sigh. I have to do laundry tomorrow. no underwear. I'm hoping it's not going to be busy. and the place sucks for drying. clothes are always wet coming out of the dryer. It's like you have to put 2 bucks worth of quarters in the flippin maching to get it to dry. No mater how large or small the load is. but yeah, small does have a better chance at being dried but still, $2 bucks worth. I always curse and swear at this place for drying but the washers they have are works of bueaty. Love em.
adios,
vin
power that would hold sway for ones' day. Washing and drying with such ease is a yon
memory gone like a whisper's dream.
How I long for thou's tender embrace to clean at any moment in thy day. To dry and to have
dry clothes. Is there no sweeter pleasure against one's skin. To not wait for a dryer or to
suffer the unknowns of a prior washer's wear left afoul in thou's wash cylinder. Cruelest of the
cruel those who not respect your offerings.
Your hot and warm hearted heart and trembling cycles leaves me weary and longing for your
tender embrace yet again. Or more like every two weeks.
Oh man, I miss having a washer and dryer. I can not wait until I get one. I think I rather have an industrial sized front loader and dryer than a Mercedes CLS55. Just thinking about it sets my back teeth floating.
It is such a pain in the arse to do laundry. But now, I have to do laundry in the snow, rain, heat, navagating 3 flights of stairs, a sometimes covered with ice walk (you'll have to talk to the misses about that "tail") and during street construction. Yeah, i'm thankful that it's just down the block. But crap that's considering I use to have it downstairs in the next room!
On the brighter side I have many laughs at the laundry mat. I sometimes get to talk with my wife and we chuckle every now and again. I love laughing at the chuckle heads that put too much soap in the front loaders. It gets to the point were even the rinse cycle has suds remaining (alot of suds). this one guy put like a whole bottle of liquid detergent in and I swear when the load was done he had foam on the clothes.
then there was this one guy that stuffed so much clothes in the washer that nothing moved! The clothes were so stuffed in there that I think the cylinder just spun around the clothes not being able to move them. I don't even know if there was enough water in the machine to make all the clothes wet! the water was just all soaked up! so much for agitation and washing. And the look on the guys face was priceless. He was like all forlorn and pathetic. I guess I shouldn't be laughing but the common sense of it all should be like uh, two loads?... But that's me trying to be "rational" in a seemingly irrational world (as per S. Freud).
Sigh. I have to do laundry tomorrow. no underwear. I'm hoping it's not going to be busy. and the place sucks for drying. clothes are always wet coming out of the dryer. It's like you have to put 2 bucks worth of quarters in the flippin maching to get it to dry. No mater how large or small the load is. but yeah, small does have a better chance at being dried but still, $2 bucks worth. I always curse and swear at this place for drying but the washers they have are works of bueaty. Love em.
adios,
vin



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home