A newer start
My second attempt at another new start. I figure I'll try and keep it simple. I'm hoping my new blog title will remind me why i do this.
the reason today is because i'm bored. yeah, i should be sleeping but i'm trying to be supportive and keep my wife company as she does her homework.
why she can't do this on saturday i don't know. but i'm trying to be supportive and quiet and this is the best i can think up.
I think i'll reconfigure the links now if I can remember but maybe not. the segway is totally for me and can't wait til they become all the rage like the prius and they get really cheap to own and purchase due to their popularity and economies of scales as production costs drop. Until then i have to live vicariously through the government employees that I've seen use them (washington dc zoo cop and other gov'mnt types; as the gov'mnt are the only ones able to purchase them.) and with private companies that have tours. Me and the mrsus is thinking about the San Diego Wild animal park next spring and doing their tour. Baby will be with gradma while we are off segwaying about the animal park. that should be good for a couple of laughs and pictures to look back on. I think this time though, i'm going to bring my own cycling helmet instead of wearing the ones they hand out. that would be a good thing.
the reason today is because i'm bored. yeah, i should be sleeping but i'm trying to be supportive and keep my wife company as she does her homework.
why she can't do this on saturday i don't know. but i'm trying to be supportive and quiet and this is the best i can think up.
I think i'll reconfigure the links now if I can remember but maybe not. the segway is totally for me and can't wait til they become all the rage like the prius and they get really cheap to own and purchase due to their popularity and economies of scales as production costs drop. Until then i have to live vicariously through the government employees that I've seen use them (washington dc zoo cop and other gov'mnt types; as the gov'mnt are the only ones able to purchase them.) and with private companies that have tours. Me and the mrsus is thinking about the San Diego Wild animal park next spring and doing their tour. Baby will be with gradma while we are off segwaying about the animal park. that should be good for a couple of laughs and pictures to look back on. I think this time though, i'm going to bring my own cycling helmet instead of wearing the ones they hand out. that would be a good thing.



2 Comments:
Congrats again on your new bundle of joy! Happy Holidays!
H
Hey, check out http://www.angryasianman.com/
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home